Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh, What a Feeling...

Several years ago, Toyota came out with a slogan to describe what it was like to drive their cars. The slogan was, "Oh, what a feeling, Toyota." Do you remember?

God has either really been working in my life in a notable way over the past 6 months or I have just finally been attuned to His presence. Either way, I thank Him for making practically every day a day that I can say that being on His team gives me that "Oh, what a feeling" feeling!

I am sure that those Toyota cars became hot in the sun, cold in the winter, and their batteries eventually wore out. Sure, life as a Christian is not always cool in the sun, warm in the winter, and we never have days that are not as good as others. However, when you look back on your day may you think "Being with God is the best experience I could have had." What is the alternative? What would life be like with out God? I don't even want to think about it.

May you be able to look at each and every day as an "Oh, what a feeling" kind of day!

No comments: