Thursday, July 5, 2007

Surprised Again!

Last night (Wednesday), when we had our 4th of July devotional, a teenage girl brought with her one of her friends. I was totally surprised, by God and in general, that the friend who came was a girl who I had heard in class, when I was substituting, say, "was looking for a church." I, naturally, couldn't let that open door opportunity close without saying something. So, I told her that I knew of a place she could come and visit. She said she remembered I was a minister, but then the bell rang and that was that. So, about 2 months later, she walks in the door.

I don't know what will come of it, but who knows what God has in store.

He continues to surprise me!

How has he surprised you? click the "comments" button below and let me know how He's surprised you lately...

No comments: