Thursday, September 27, 2007

E-mail Encouragement: Creating Yourself Anew

God always seems to come through in my weakness. Last Saturday night, the Vision Team met for our monthly meeting. With all that has been going on in the recent past, I didn't go to the meeting with much. However, I sat back as ideas and encouragement seemed to pour out from the group. God is Good!.. When I read today's quote, I couldn't help but think of last Saturday...

The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore not to find out who you are, seek to determine who you want to be. ~ Conversations With God

It seems that each time we have had a meeting, God shows me a surprise! I commend and applaud all of you who are a part of this Team! I see God working in great ways! Ideas of how we can be used are simply multiplied over and over!

May we all be continually renewing of ourselves! May we all be on the never-ending journey of seeking to "determine who you want to be" and who God wants you to be!!!

Anticipation God's Next Surprise ~

No comments: