Thursday, April 28, 2011

Making Room

Inventions are coming out all the time. Just when you thought about everything that could be invented had been…a few months later, something else is out on the market. Sometimes when I see a new and clever product, that seems very logical, I think, “Why didn’t I think of that?”

As I observe a newly released product I will either be attracted to it, repelled by it, or want to investigate it. Sometimes it is just a short time before I realize that this product does not serve much purpose with me. However, for much of the world, they are buying the product “left and right.”

Do you fall into one of those categories? Do you like to buy it, refrain from buying it, or look more into the features? When it comes to the product, it may lead to a boom in sales over a short period of time. It seems that no matter what is invented; there is always more for more inventions. This thought brings us to this week’s quote…

The world has the habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he is going.  ~ Napoleon Hill

Similar to inventions, people who are confident in where they are going in life seem to be attractive. Also, similar to inventions, there is always room for another confident person who makes a positive difference to people in life.

It can be interesting how “attractive” people are that display a knowledge of confidence. I can speak from experience that I have followed someone with this trait; also I have had people follow me based on this trait.

As you are going about life, develop that positive attitude, show it with your words and actions, and lead someone to a great place…there’s always room for more!

No comments: