Thursday, November 8, 2007

E-mail Encouragement: Putting Your Plan Into Action

We often look for the "ideal" moments to "get out and do things". Whether it is the right temperature, wind speed, sunny vs. rainy, busyness, etc., they all can play into our excuse making. Most of the time, we just have to start doing something and it seems to be much better than what we expected. I can relate to all of that, as I like to have the right "mood" in order to work on a specific project. I've learned, but tend to forget the lesson, that a project isn't so bad once you start working on it. I've also learned that when I set my mind on completing the project, I am very energized to get it completed and that there is rarely anything that can stop me once I get to that point. This brings us to this week's quote...

There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost. ~ Martha Graham


What have you been wanting to do for God that you've been waiting until just the right "ideal" moment? As there rarely is an "ideal" moment, the time to get started planning your work and working your plan is the present.

Don't block your potential - let it take wings and fly!!!

Have a great rest of your week!!!

Stretching my wings ~

No comments: