Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Tomorrow is Father's Day. It is my first Father's Day. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I have a son that is just a few months old. He is the best! He is a miracle, a blessing, an absolute joy to have. He's got the best and most beautiful mother in the whole world, which I am blessed to call her my wife!

This year will be special since it is my first one. What was your first one like? (leave comments below). Actually, each day seems like Father's Day. Each day I wake up and see his face he gives me BIG smiles. When I come home from work at noon or in the evening, I get the same great response...BIG smiles! Sometimes, it is combined with some rapid arm and leg movements! Oh, it's priceless!

We "waited" ten years...and it has been ever-so-much worth the wait!!!

I hope you are able to have as good of a Father's Day as I will have!!!

Not able to get enough of fatherhood...

2 comments:

Julia Mitchell said...

Happy Fathers day what a blessing children are from God and in his time is always on time. It isn't fathers day here in Australia but I just wanted to share with you a site that you can share with others on encouragement. www.theencouragementfoundation.com.au love what you are doing. Have a fantastic day. Julia

Unknown said...

Julia ~

Thanks for the address for the site. Curious how you came across my blog site?