Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things are Happening!

One of the highlights of my job is getting to know what is going on in people’s lives! Especially when it comes to hearing how people are serving and sharing Him.

You may or may not have thought much about your church life since last Sunday. I hope that is not the case. This is a great bunch of folks and things really seem to be happening. I applaud all your efforts, whether I know about them or not. I know many of you are praying. Many of you are thinking of who you could invite. Many of you are having your eyes opened (by Him) to new things that incorporate the many facets of a Christian lifestyle.

I do not have to know all the fine details of each person’s life (as I don’t even strive to find out). Regardless, I see God at work in mighty ways in this church. He has His own timeline which He deems important. Our minuscule desires are nothing when compared to His. As you are being used, praise Him. As you are catching yourself thinking of being involved with new things, praise Him. As you are thinking about inviting someone to one of our get-togethers or an assembly, praise Him. He is mighty and awesome!

Things are happening and that is wonderful! When we have our eyes opened and start seeing all the neat things that He does with our lives it will blow your mind! You will not even realize how fun being a Christian can be!

I hope that you have a Jesus-filled week! One where you wake up and are ready to see God in your day.

God is Good…All the Time!

No comments: