Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't Let Your Dreams Die



I've been dreaming lately. Dreaming of doing big things for God. Dreaming of being influential for Him. Dreaming of the outcome of what will happen when other people dream and put their dreams into practice.

Dreaming, envisioning, keeps me up at night. Some nights for hours, but it excites me at the same time. I get up the next morning with a variety of things still on my mind. Sometimes I have to write these ideas down before I close my eyes for the night so that I can make sure that I do not forget.

As this is a week centered around dreaming, it seemed only fitting to use this quote this week...
We grow by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light, which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true. ~ Woodrow Wilson
Dream, continue to dream, don't stop dreaming! Dreaming allows things to happen. Happening allows things to be created. Creation allows others to be affected.

How many people will you affect through your dreams?

Don't let your dreams die...Keep dreaming!

No comments: